The Jungle Bungalows, as its name suggests, is a very rustic refuge from the wild African sun made of wood, coral walls and intertwined palm leaves. It’s suitable for young travelers and backpackers looking for a cheap accommodation.
They consist of two story: on the ground floor there’s a twin bed bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The upper floor features a double bed bedroom. Bathroom is shared.
Stairs are steep and children must not be left unattended.
- 220-240 volt circuits
- Double queen bed in the upper floor bedroom
- two twin beds in the ground floor bedroom
- Standing fan on ground floor bedroom
- Air-conditioning in the upper floor bedroom
- Extra adult bed upon request